Friday, January 6, 2012

What am I wearing?

Good morning, my sunshiney friends!

It's Friday!! (feel free NOT to sing that one annoying Friday song since it gets stuck in my head). On the weekday mornings I only get about 15-20 minutes to get ready! YIKES! So I have gotten pretty nifty at throwing together fun, cute things in a jiffy! Imagine watching a pit crew go to work on changing tires--it's similar to how our mornings go! Thank goodness for my awesome hubby and our team work at getting all 3 of us out the door---!

This morning, I was feeling like being in comfy, yet funky mode! Here is what I am wearing today:)
Yoga pants, long layering tanks--and one of my fave pieces, my leopard print cardigan with ginormous pockets! LOVE! Oh and my touch of funk=my floppy black knit hat, fun necklace (forgot to take my badge off lol) and my fake tortoise shell glasses:) FUN!

Well I hope you all are having a fabulous Friday morning so far!

Kiss, Hugs and LEOPARD print everything!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment