Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's going to feel like Christmas all over again!

Why is it going to feel like Christmas for me? Because I just checked tracking for my Sephora order--and it will be here tomorrow! SUPER YAY! I ordered the new Urban Decay Naked2 Palette! I have Naked1, (it's my makeup BFF) so I am thrilled for this one! Is there room in my life for 2 makeup BFF's? Of course there is!
= BFF's 4 EVAH

Tomorrow I am also going to be wearing a really cute outfit. I got an awesome dress from H&M that is so versatile, and only $17.80! (I will post pics of all the looks I can do with it).  I wish there was a pic of it on their site so I could give you a sneak preview, but there isn't. BOOO. So I will make sure to share it with you for sure.

Tomorrow is going to be grand already, I can feel it!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment