Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Because every artist needs good brushes:)

STOP! Are you going to use that little foam applicator that came in your new eyeshadow palette you just purchased from the drugstore? Yes?? Think again--- those things should be banned, forever! LOL Okay, they are not that bad, but they really have no reason to be in your hand if you desire to apply your eye makeup in a nice way. Although I am sure some of you have some mad applying skills, they are just plain silly.

I want to show you a wonderful 22 piece brush set that I just got for Christmas, thanks Santa, from Coastal Scents!
Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Set

Although not everyone needs this large of a set, it is a great one! They have plenty of other smaller sized sets that are just as swell! 

Here is a pretty lengthy (13 minutes or so) video that will allow you to meet the fab 22:)




Well, hope you enjoy meeting them as much as I enjoy using them! Let me know if you want to know my top brushes I think each person should have in their makeup kit:)

Next up, a tutorial:) WOOOOT!

A, germ free, hug and kiss, and lots o' makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment