Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I like my things shiny! But just not my face!

Hi my wonderful people!

I hope you enjoyed my video! I had fun making it, but boy do I need some more practice with that! I didn't even say bye on it-- lol As I said, I am still learning this crap so it's trial and error! It can only get better right? RIGHT!

I mentioned on my last review post that I would let you in on my secret to mattifying your skin after you put your foundation on! And also my fave eyeshadow primer, and eyeshadows-- but I had a request to mention the mattifier first so here it goes--

Another great product from good ol' L'Oreal:

L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mattifying MIneral Finish

This stuff is great! The transluscent color is wonderful for all skin tones and it's very easy to use. The brush twists off, and the powder comes out of little holes for you to dab your brush in. Give it a little tappy tap to remove the excess and apply to your shiny areas, and voila! Shine no more:) You can use it all over your face to set your foundation and give you a flawless, shine free finish. A little bit goes a long way. It's wonderful! So give it a try to see if you agree:)

Bye y'all!

Kisses and Hugs! And Makeup, of course:) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment