Thursday, January 5, 2012

Outfit of the Day!

Hello there!

Welcome to my first edition of "What is she wearing?" Actually I don't think that will be the name, but you get my drift. 

This is the dress! The one from H&M that I just bought for a mere $17.80! I love it so.
Today I am wearing it with thick black tights, my black pumps, a black and gold necklace, black bracelets and some black and gold earrings. (btw--it has a gold zipper down the back (not all the way), so that is why I went with the black/gold motif. And my red lips of course:)

Oh but the plans I have for it are many! And great! So many changes we can make to this dress! I can change it's look in the matter of seconds! I can pair it with a cool blazer; or boots, nude pumps, bright colored pumps! Fun colored tights or a scarf; or a jean jacket, or a cozy cardigan; or chunky belted sweater! Or who knows! Even in the spring/summer this could be worn. It is a thick, but not too thick, cotton stretchy dress-- it may look cute with some flat gladiator sandals and a fun large tote! The possibilities are endless! If i had no other dress to wear, but this-- I could turn it into something new every day of the week:) So needless to say, I am pretty exstatic about this treasure of a find. Run! Run now, to your nearest H&M and snag you one before the whole world discovers it's awesomeness!

Kiss, Hugs, AWESOME DRESSES, and Makeup  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment