Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ohhhh Honey, Honey!

Hi everyone!

BRRRRRR! It's been so cold here in Michigan! Winter is not my favorite. That is for sure. It's cold, my skin is dry, my lips get chapped, and I just want to hibernate. But no. Life must go on, and I must get my face moisturized and looking all cute, all without leaving my house. And you can! Well as long as you have honey in your pantry, that is.

I am introducing you to the wonderful world of honey. My sister actually got me hooked on this. And at first I was like, hmmmmm. But then I was like yahhhhhh! This is a wonderful treatment, that makes my skin feel moisturized, my blemishes to not feel so blemishy, and just wonderful. In 2 weeks time, you will see an amazing difference. All it takes is 10 minutes a day. And I hope you can find that little chunk of time to do this, because you will see a big difference.



HONEY FACE:
What you do:

Buy some organic, raw, unpasteurized honey (even if you don't find organic, make sure it is raw and unpasteurized)

Tie your hair back, so it is out of your face.

Make sure your face is clean, and all makeup is removed.
Note: You can have your face slightly damp since this makes the honey easier to apply, but you do not want your face wet, since this will dilute your honey.

Take about a teaspoon of honey and lightly dip your clean fingertips into the honey and lightly dot this on your face. (I dot it first on my face to get the honey on there, and then gently rub it into my skin)

Leave the honey on your face for 10 minutes. Honey adheres very nicely, so don't be afraid to go and do some chores, or start some dinner, or read a book.

Rinse your face with warm water, and lightly pat dry. The honey comes off very easily!

Voila! Beautiful and moisturized skin! Like I said, do this once a day for 2 weeks, and you will see a wonderful difference in your skin!

Try it out!


P.S. I will be uploading a video soon on a really fun "pin-up" retro-ish, glamor-ish, look that was very popular on the Golden Globes Red Carpet--as seen on the lovely Angelina Jolie:


So purty! I will be back with a video on this look! YAY FOR YOU!



Kiss, Hug, and Honey!

1 comment:

  1. hi! it's your sister! i'm SO glad you are spreading the honey love! Honey face is such a good way to beat the nasty dry patches that winter temps leave on our skin. Personally, i don't wash my face prior to slathering on the honey....the honey is a cleanser AND it helps retain the moisture in your skin...so magical! I haven't touched a regular facial cleanser in MONTHS, and my skin has never looked better. It is smoother and softer and blemish-free! All I do is put on a VERY light moisturizer after :) Happy Honey Face to all!

    ReplyDelete