Friday, January 13, 2012

Lesson learned, and taught:)

Well, I did it! My first makeup tutorial! Actually, it is more of a walk-thru, rather than a tutorial, since I am mostly showing you what I do for my "basic" face. Although I do teach a couple things, and I have learned too from this! 1. Don't film my entire makeup routine (it's way to long of a video to upload to You Tube). I had to post it in 2 separate chunks.  So next time I will just focus on one "event" at a time. Like a quick video on each step or something. 2. You can edit on You Tube! I will be learning how to do this--since I really need to. 3. Making videos is fun! YAY!

So here they are, Part 1 and 2-- there may be a slight overlap in the 2 as well. OOPS! Enjoy! And please, please if you want to learn something, let me know! My next video I will be doing is a really neat smoky eye, with a pop of color! LOVE IT! So check these out YO!



Kiss, Hug, and slightly shorter videos on makeup:)

BYE Y'ALL, AND HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment