Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ulta Haul!

Hi my beautiful friends!

I forgot to post my video regarding all of the neat things I purchased yesterday from Ulta! I love that store. And for those of you that are not blessed to have an Ulta by you, I am sorry:( Cause it is the fruit to my loom. It is like a beauty store mecca! I could spend an hour in there or more, easily.  I set out to Ulta, and I had a list in hand, I needed lipstick (I was looking for a specific shade, but they were out of it.) Apparently everyone was looking for the same shade. BOO. I was also on a mission for more foundation, concealer, face treatment, and blush! So here is a video of the things I purchased!
 

I forgot to mention in my video, that while I was there looking for blush-- I almost bought one for 28 bucks---yikes. It was from Tarte, and it was their 12-hour clay pot one. But I wasn't thrilled by the price. And I really hadn't heard much about it, in terms of if it was fabulous or not. So I asked the girl that worked at the Benefit Brow Bar at Ulta, which is the spot where you can get your brows done--ps, on your birthday you get a free eyebrow awaxing ;0. She recommended this cream blush in a squirt tube It's called Cargo Cheek Acitvator for 32 bucks. Hmmmmmm.

This brand is more on the professional makeup end of the makeup world. They specialize in "High-Def" makeup. Which gives a very flawless almost air-brushing look. I will be trying these out for sure! So this tube she showed me squirts out. And comes out white. I tried this on the back of my hand. You start rubbing the white lotion, and like magic, it turns pink! And the more you rub, the more intense color it can get! It blends easily, and the color looks really natural! It amazed me! So here I have this awesome liquid/cream blush on my hand. Hook, line and sinker! I was thisclose to buying it, because I was thrilled by what it did, and the color looked really good. But I was like nooooo. Not this time. But in the back of my head, I really, really wanted to buy it. Well, later on at night, when I was going to wash my face for the evening, guess what was still on the back of my hand? (I swear I washed my hands multiple times after this lol). That is right, folks! The cream CARGO blush!! I was like holy moly! It is still there! And still looked good, and felt smooth. SOLD! Needless to say, I went on to Ulta this morning, and I purchased it:) It also came with a free gift set with a couple more of their products to try, so I am quite happy about this. And when it arrives, I will be doing a video on it, so you can see too! Now I just hope this little 32 dollar tube lasts me a while!

And here are links to the items I purchased: (minus my spot treatment and hair thingy)

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
L'Oreal Smooth Absolute Foundation
L'Oreal Age Reversing Concealer
ULTA Spray Brush Cleaner
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
L'Oreal HIP Eyeshadow Duo's

If you haven't watched my tutorial on the Smokey Eye yet-- check it out! It's a couple posts down:)

Kiss and Hugs, and Long Lasting Makeup!

WOOOOOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment