Thursday, January 12, 2012

HAIRRRRR I am to Save the DAYYYYYY!

Hello my lovelies!

I just realized that I haven't ever done a hair post yet. I love hair! It's so fun. And purty. And like makeup, there is a ton of products out there for it. And it can be overwhelming! I am going to share a few of my fave products that I discovered more recently, like in the past year or so. Maybe you already know about them? Maybe not!

HAIR WE GO!

Problem: Flat hair lacking volume
Solution: TIGI CATWALK ROOT BOOST SPRAY
How it works:  This is sprayed on the roots (on damp/towel dried hair) or wherever you would like a boost of volume. You spray it on, and then blow dry your hair, concentrating on those areas you sprayed. This stuff works wonderfully! I used to use it when I had short hair, I called it my "Dharma" hair phase, and I stopped after I grew it. I just recently recalled how much I loved it, and I got it again, and yup still love it, even for my long hair:)

Problem: Dull, dry hair, no fun hair
Solution: It's a 10
How it works: This stuff is AMAZING! I now skip my conditioner step in the shower, and just use this afterwards. It does wonders. It makes my hair shiny, de-tangled, smooth, manageable and just super fabulous. I never though I could get so much from one little product. I bought it maybe 4 months or more ago, and the little bottle is still going! A little goes a long way. I used to spray it all over, but I realized that you do not need to do so. Now I just spray a little in my palms, and pull it through my hair, and voila! So great!

Problem: Teasing is a need
Solution: Powder Play by Big Sexy
How it works: This stuff is so awesome! If you tease your hair--- you will no longer have to use your rat tail comb and some hair spray. You can just use this! It is the consistency of baby powder. And you just sprinkle a teeny bit where you want to "pouf" your hair. Rub your fingertips in that area, and instant texture!!! It's cray cray how it works. I like using this before I do up-do's, too! Very cool product!

Problem: Haven't washed your hair in a bit, OR you want to give your hair some all over texture!
Solution: TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo
How it works:  You just spray this all over your dirtaaayyy hair and brush it through, or use your fingers to mess it up a bit, and you have cleanish-fresher smelling hair. OR if your hair is really fine after a nice washing, but you need a little instant texture, you can use it for this as well. There are quite a few out there, but I have only tried this one. And I like it:)

Problem: You need to tame flyaways, and would like a shiny, soft finish to your due
Solution: Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream
How it works: After you have flat ironed, or blow dried, up-do'd or whatnot, and you want to complete your look, use this stuff! It is great at giving you a finished, shiny, silky and smooth look, plus it smells delicious! 

So yeah-- there ya have it! Those are just a couple of hair products that I feel deserve to be mentioned.  Tonight I may get a free moment to do an eye makeup tutorial for you!! So excited! I really am enjoying this blog/vlog world. It really is fun sharing all of the neat stuff out there with you guys. If you have any requests or questions, please let me know! Comment on this post, or email me or whatever! I like to hear what you guys would like to learn more about:)

Kiss, Hug and HAIR DO'S

No comments:

Post a Comment