Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Want to try something new?

Hi!

Me again. I just couldn't wait another day to post something for you---so I decided to give you my first official post, besides an introduction--consider it a "Grand Re-Opening".

A lot of people want to hear about products that I like when it comes to my makeup. With the millions of products out there, I can see why that is. There are so many, and it can be so confusing. I know I have even gotten a headache at times while meandering around Ulta or whatever drugstore I am in. So.Many.Products. Well I want to start with a few key basics that I think could enhance your makeup routine, since they really appealed to me!

First off, like any artist, a canvas that is flawless to work on would be helpful. So I will start with a foundation that I absolutely L.O.V.E.

L'Oreal Visible Lift Smooth Absolute Foundation

If you are looking for full coverage, flawless, even and smooth complexion, this stuff is AMAZING! It covers blemishes and imperfections like a champ! I have never been so impressed with a foundation as much as I am with this one. It lasted all day long too! And minimized my pores on my nose:) Now I did have a couple cons--it did make my forehead kind of shiny, but I fixed that with another product that I will mention as well--- so used in conjunction with this, it wasn't a problem. Also, one or 2 little clicks is all you need before the foundation starts oozing out. I think the first time I used it, I clicked too many times, and I had quite a bit come out onto the handy built in brush. YIKES! So lesson learned. A little really goes a long way with this! It is not the cheapest foundation, but worth the $. I think I paid about $14. And I have seen it for about $17 as well.  So yeah, try it out! I think you may like it.

Stay tuned to hear which:
-eye primer I think is rad---and it's not Urban Decay's Primer Potion ;)--although I do like that one.
-a "matti-fier" that is magnificent
-my fave eye shadows!

Woot! I can tell you are excited:)

Kisses & Hugs and Makeup--of course!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment