Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Have you "Scene" it?

HIIIII!

Last night after the men folk in my life went off to sleepy land, I decided to have a little fun with my makeup. I have always appreciated the Scene look, and thought it was kinda spunky, and fun! In fact, I always end up bringing a picture of "scene" type hair to my hair salon appointments. I love the short bob type hair on top, with the long hair as well. Almost mullet-ish. And holy giant volume! Love it! The makeup is always all about the eyes. And the more extreme, the better! Lots of fun colors, and very dramatic liner for the eyes. Where the cheek is usually bold, or not. And the lips are usually nude or a light, barely-there, shimmer.  So yeah. I am 30 years old, and I know that if I were to be back in middle school or high school, I would be spending hours in front of my mirror, playing with my hair and makeup, and I know I would be all about that "scene" look.

Well, back to my story--- I opened up my makeup kit (aka the Box O' Fun) after the wee lad was in bed, and decided to "play" with my makeup. And from that, I was inspired, and I made another video! This video making is addicting! 

Here is a close up of my eyeball for you to admire:

But if you want to watch the "Scene" unfold---check out my video-- complete with kissy faces, and eye rolls of course:) LOL No--seriously, I had fun-- and it's a really fun look to try, even if you aren't brave enough to leave the house with it!-- p.s. I don't talk in the video-- you just get to watch my fun skillz and hear fun music. Sooooooo cool I am. Yup.

The joys of makeup :) Put it on, take it off! Play some more! Try this. Try that! So.Much.Fun.

Whatcha think my peeps?  Oh and let me know if you like videos more where I chat along the way, or do you like the whole watch me do my "thang"? Let me know!

Kiss, Hug and SCENE Makeup, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment