Friday, January 13, 2012

Outfit of the day!

This week I spent half of the week in my jammies, since my wee-lad was sick, so it was nice to get dolled up today for work, plus who doesn't like looking cute on Friday's? I figured I would share what I am wearing today!

The Piece's:

Black Blazer: bought at H&M many moons ago
Blue Shirt with studs, and the arms are actually open, but I covered it with the blazer for work appropriate-ness;)--This was bought from JCPenny, many moons ago-- by Arden B
Black Leggings--I have no recollection of where I purchased these from
Black "chain" booty shoes-I bought these from Kohl's a couple years ago, and they are by Simply Vera
Earrings: Long silver chains--these make me feel like a rock star! They touch my shoulders:)

The Look:

XO, and cute outfits on Fridays!

Now go to the next post to see my video's peeps!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment