Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cat Eyes & Red Lips!

Guys!

I am alive and well! Last week was a doozy with all the sickness that decided to mingle with our immune systems. First the flu, and then a round of colds! OY VAY. But we are feeling much better. I am so happy to be back and with a new video as well!

Guess what else? I learned how to edit, thanks to iMovie! It was super easy and fun! The look I did was inspired by Angelina Jolie's look on the red carpet recently, at the Golden Globes. If you missed it, here is a pic of her look:
Very simple, elegant and glamorous! And I am loving how the look right now is very simple eye makeup, with the pow wam bam of red lips!

So here is my version of this look--it's pretty basic, I could have jazzed it up a bit, but I was too excited to start editing:)

Watch my video! Ready, set, GO!

Let me know what you think of my editing skills:) I added some fun sound effects too lol

Also, feel free to let me know what looks inspire you!

Kiss, hug and makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment