Monday, January 16, 2012

How to: Smokey Eyes!

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was great! We had nice a nice visit with the hubby's family, and yesterday had a very uplifting day at church, and then I played bingo with my wonderful friends, who I consider like family:) HI GUYS!!  :) No luck at bingo, but it was still fun!

Anyway! Let's get to some makeup, since that is what you all are here for!  One makeup look that I think everyone should master, is the "Smokey Eye".  I am here to show you that it does not have to be so scary!

Here I have done a makeup tutorial on how to tackle that Smokey Eye, without making it look like you were tackled in a fight!  I swear to you, its EASY! You can do eeeet! So here you go, a video:

LOL Love when You Tube really captures my best moments as the opening picture! Rock ON, You Tube!

Well, off to Ulta to get some makeup! I will be back later today with a "HAUL" video! So fun!!

XO and Smokey Makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment