Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Time to Spring into ACTION!

Hi my lovely friends!

*Crawling out of hibernation*

We made it! To Spring! Up here in the "Mitten" it feels more like summer! I was not ready for this 80 degree weather, nor were my toes:( Eeeeek. But the weather, it's a changin' and I am thrilled! I have already started my summer-ifi-cation-ness. Yes, I made that word up. But what I mean is, I am starting to get some golden color going, getting my toes prettified again, changing my skincare routine, and setting out to spruce up my Spring/Summer wardrobe.

First things first, my skincare routine needs to merge into something else. Like the weather changes, so does our skincare needs. The foundation that I normally have been using L'Oreal Smooth Absolute Visible Lift Foundation which is a full, all-over coverage, will not be my go to foundation. Instead I will be using my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Which delivers sheer coverage, refreshing moisture, and an SPF, all in an effortless, and light-weight application. My eye makeup routine becomes minimal, and natural with more peaches, corals, pinks, coppers and bronzes! And this summer I will add a pop of turquoise. And tangerine! Just for fun:)

On the horizon, I have lots in store for you for videos:

Rain Cosmetics Review: This is going to be on the 2 blushes I have, which are amazing! And also their Blood, Sweat, and Tears lip gloss set!

Different Ways to Apply Your Concealer: I will show you a couple different ways that you can apply concealer that will give you a whole different view on concealer, and this may even help you revive a concealer that you aren't crazy about! :)

How to Contour your Face: I will teach you how to contour your face to give you a slimming, sculpted look. I will even show you how to contour your shoulder and decolletage for all of your summer tops.

Summer Makeup Tutorials: I will show you a couple pretty summer looks that are gorgeous! I will have a beachy/coral look. A "mermaid eye" look which everyone can pull off! And a natural look, with a pop of color! FUN, FUN!

Pretty "Mermaid" Eyes!


Now I have all of these ideas, so I just have to find the time in between enjoying this gorgeous weather, bbq'ing, and enjoying the outdoors!  :)

Oh, and on a side note: Who else is excited for the HUNGER GAMES movie debut? Meeeee! If you haven't read the books, do! If I can find time to read them, you can! They are quick reads, and very entertaining:) Maybe I will be inspired to do another tutorial on some Hunger Games inspired makeup!


Have a gorgeous day my friends!

Kiss, Hug and Makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment