Thursday, March 8, 2012

Outfit of the Day!

Hi Friends!

Want to see what I wore today? I know you live your whole life waiting to see what I wore? Don't you? No? Well, shoooooot. I will still show you anyway!  :)

Here it is! Look at how scrumptious I look!

This was one of the shirts that I got from Charming Charlie! I love that it has pockets! And fun sleeves too. Its a neat giraffe-ish print. I paired it with my skinny black pants, and my tall black pumps. Yay for cuteness!

ANYWAY--

Next up, I have found the world's greatest blush! Finally, my search is over. I am soooo happy that I have discovered it. I will be telling you all about it's amazingness in a video I will be doing, hopefully this weekend! So excited for you to know about it, since it is NOT from a well known company, but it's amazing, and I will be buying all of their colors of blush! I will save some for you, promise--- lol  And since their blush was so amazing, I will be trying more of their products as well. I feel so complete now that I have found this blush, and I can't wait to share it with you:)

SO that is what is coming up next! I bet you can't wait!!

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Kiss-Hug and Makeup!

Yours truly--Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment