Thursday, March 22, 2012

Singin' in the RAIN! And Dancing in it, and Loving IT!

Rain Cosmetic's that is! Have I told you lately that I love them? NO! I haven't, because I was a fail-er, and have not written a review on them, or done a video in a while, but guess what? I have now! I did a video last night, and it's up for all to enjoy! It was almost a month that I left you in suspense of seeing my purty little face! My bad! :)

For those of you that may recall, I have been on the search for the best blush in the universe. And I have found it! My search is finally over. And it makes me happy. It's like discovering a new best friend. It completes me. It is by Rain Cosmetics. Never heard of them.  I discovered them on Haute Look a couple months back as one of their featured events. Let me just say that my only regret is that I did not know how awesome their products were, and I should have bought more while all of their products were 1/2 off!

Rain Cosmetics is based in Las Vegas, NV. All of their make-up is heat, and humidity resistant. So they have staying power! Another fun thing, all of their names of their products are very "Vegas-y". For example a lipstick named "Prailine Dion" or "Berry Manilow". Or a blush named "Peepshow" and "Striptease". Fun! Plus their packaging is super cute! Their Glowing Blush is amazing! All of my needs have been met! High pigment? Check. Blend-ability? Check! Build-able color? Check Check! Staying Power? Oh heck YES! It stays put, and looks great all day!

Next I bought their Blood, Sweat and Tears lip gloss set. AWESOME! It is a really cool lip gloss trio.  Too much to rave about, just watch my video so you can see what I have to say:)

I realllllly hope that you try one of their products, because this company needs to be known for their great product! I think you will be sold on it as well! Next I will be buying their primer and I really want to try their concealer!

Here are some pics for you to enjoy!

Glowing Blush in Burlesque
Peachy/Coral/Bronze
Glowing Blush in Fantasy
Rose/Pink/Mauve
Blood, Sweat & Tears Lip Gloss
Blood-Red Tint/Stain
Sweat-Champagne Shimmer
Tears-Clear Gloss


Well kids, it's time to resume my day! I hope that your day is fantastic!

Kiss, Hug and AMAZING BLUSH!
YAY!



*All of these opinons are my own, and I bought these products with my own moola:) BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment