Friday, March 23, 2012

Concealed with a Kiss!

Hi my sleep deprived, over worked, busy friends!

Those bags and circles under your eyes are making you sad, and frazzled! And you are an amazing woman, that wants to appear rested, even when you aren't! No one wants to look tired. It is such a challenge to find good concealer. There are a ton out there. You need to ask your self a couple questions when looking for concealer. How bad is the under eye area? Are you needing concealer to just even up your under eye area, or are there some serious baggage that is staking claim? Are the dark circles minor, or major? Do you like a concealer to be thick and creamy? Or more liquid-y and sheer? Understanding your needs is the most important factor when heading out to make a concealer purchase.

My needs for concealer are more to brighten my under eye area, and give it a glow, awake like look. I don't get very bad dark circles. On occasion my eyes will be puffy. But that is the extent. So I find that the Cover Girl Smoothers Concealer-Neutralizer works well for me. It goes on easy. Is on the thicker side, yet still creamy and blend-able. No matter what type of concealer you choose, the way you apply it is going to make the biggest difference in the results.

Most of us can get away with just focusing on the under eye area, patting gently and lightly. But there are the other extreme cases, and with extreme cases, an extreme technique should be used! You can even use this same method that I show in the video, without as much concealer, but using the same shape of the technique which is fabulous!

If you want to see this extreme concealer technique, then take a look below, to see what I mean. Like I said, you don't have to do as much concealer that I apply in this video, but I want you to understand that applying concealer does not have to be confined to just the little half moon under your eyes. It's not always the best method for some. I used Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Concealer for this video.

Check it out, and let me know your thoughts, or if you know of any other application techniques that work for you!

I hope that this has opened your eyes to trying a new way of keeping those bags and circles at bay!

I also hope that you have a super fabulous Friday!

Kiss, Hug and Makeup!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment