Friday, February 10, 2012

Paint Me Red and Call Me Sassy Pants!

Friday! How I love thee! You are here!

Yesterday, when I arrived home, I had a box on my doorstep! My husband was like, "What did you order now?" I said, "not sure", since it could be 1 of 4 things! LOL So he decided to open the box, and squealed with delight as he pulled RED PANTS from the box! He was so excited! Because they were just what he always wanted! And then I crushed his dreams, because I told them they were for me! Wah wah wah... HA.

Later on when I had a spare moment, I played with the pants. I tried a plethora of shirts and shoes on with them and made many outfits! I was feeling snazzy in these pants. They are hip, colorful and fun!  Love.

Here is me wearing them today:

Look at that face! That is the face of pure excitement! LOL Or not. But they are fabulous! This isn't even my fave outfit I came up with to wear these with, but it will do.  :)And darn these shoes---these are basically sitting shoes. One should not spelunker around the office in shoes like this. Hand me my slippers!

If you are contemplating to get pants in a new bright, pretty hue for the upcoming Spring season, here are the hottest color palettes for 2012:


Clearly I am all set on my "Poppy" pieces. I think my next color I am aiming for will be "Canary"! I love yellow! It's so happy! I don't think you can have a bad day if you are wearing yellow. I am pretty sure that is a rule. Plus it looks great with a tan---If you don't have a tan yet, then I suggest the "Geranium", which is a Coral color pretty much! Hint: "Coral" is a universally flattering color! Meaning it looks GREAT on everyone!

I wonder what kind of day wearing red pants will bring for me?

Well kids--- I hope your day is great! And whatever color clothing you are wearing, I hope it makes for a great Friday for ya!

XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment