Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Outfit of the Day!

Hi friends!

I know I said I only get spruced up on Fridays, but today, I was feeling ambitious! Plus my new red blazer was calling my name while hanging in my closet! It was like "Michelle, I want to come out and play!" And so I obliged the cool piece of clothing, and plucked it from it's hanger, and put it on! And we were both happeh.

So this is one of the pieces I mentioned that you should make one of your Spring pieces of clothing goals! I am so happy I found this at H&M. I will wear the crap out of it. 

Here is little ol' me wearing this darling jacket:
What is on my lower half you ask? I will give you 2 guesses-- DING! That is right! My black leggings. HA! But don't you worry my little pretties, because my new red pants are en route as we speak! And I will be wearing the crap out of those as well. And when I get them, you will know! Oh yes. Oh yes!

Just wanted you to see the awesome red blazer in all of it's glory! Isn't it rad?

Well carry on with your day, my friends! I will be working on another video soon! On what? Not sure! But I have a list that I have going, so I will close my eyes, point, and pick one out:)

Kisses and Hugs, and AWESOME RED BLAZERS! wooooooooot

No comments:

Post a Comment