Friday, February 3, 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

My people!

What is up? Happy Friday! I am going to do outfit of the day every Friday, as well as take some pics of my outfits on the weekends, since those are the days where I spruce up a bit:)  So yeah, just wanted to let you know that I will be making sure to show you my outfits!

Here is my outfit today, which I will call Girly Man lol. No-- I won't call it that. I will call it Spring Biker Chick. HAHA.  Basically I wanted to wear my new floral drapey tank top that I picked up on clearance at Old Navy. I love it! But since it is still winter, I had to wear it less "Spring-ish" like. So I paired it with my black leggings. (I swear I DO wear jeans). And a little bit of my bad girl flare, my faux leather jacket.And since I wanted to keep my chest area warm, and a tad covered since I am at work, I added a white infinity scarf.  The look went perfect with my "fauxhawk" that I did today.  I will do a tutorial on it, since it is super easy! Plus it makes my hair look longer, just by using 2 pony tails, instead of 1! Look at me being all sneaky :)

Outfit of the day!
Fauxhawk
Can't look all sweet with a floral top and a fauxhawk! Right? There ya have it folks! My outfit of the day! Girly with an edgy twist. 

I hope you all have a glorious Friday and weekend! Love you all!

Kiss, big girly hugs, and edgy hair! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment