Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my family and friends, and blog followers, who I love so very dearly!

Even if you don't celebrate this holiday, make sure to take time out of your day, no matter which day it is, to tell your loved one's how much they mean to you! Life is so, so short, and love should not to be taken for granted. Don't forget to give lots of kisses and hugs, and cuddles to those that you could not imagine your life without! People mostly will remember the way you make them feel, rather then  each of the words that you say to them. So if you make them feel loved, that will matter most, and they will get all warm and squishy feeling when they think of you! It's like them sipping a big, warm mug full of hot chocolatey goodness, with marshmallows! Mmmmmmmm. 

Love Filled Kisses, Big Squishy Hugs, and Lovely Makeup!
XO I love you all!


Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. If you are wanting to see some of the jewelry that I found over this weekend, that I LOVE, then I have a treat for you! I made a video of them! So check it out!

P.P.S. I am also working on editing a video for all of my peeps out there that wear glasses!  Tips to make those nearsighted eyes appear beautiful and large behind those lenses! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment