Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Now you see me, Now you don't!

Hello my lovelies!

I was due for an update, and I figured I would fill you in on a product I discovered about 6 months ago. I know, I apologize for holding out on you for that long:) My bad!

People are always looking for amazing concealer. And I have dabbled in quite a few of them. Until I found THIS  Makeup Ally has some good reviews on this! And if you are like me, you are a review stalker!  :)

Glamoflauge by Hard Candy:

I can't rave enough about this. 1. It is SUPER affordable. I want to say I paid maybe $4-$5 dollars for it from Walmart, since I believe that Hard Candy is exclusively sold there. 2. It has amazing coverage for any flaws (under eye circles, tattoos, blemishes, etc 3. It is super creamy, blend-able, and light weight. 4. A little goes a LONG way. Seriously, a dot of this stuff will do the trick! The only thing I would suggest, is go a shade darker than you think you should, since it is very light once you start blending it in to your skin. I got Medium Light, and I should have just gone for the Medium or even maybe the next step from that even.

So a little about this, since you may be wondering why the pencil is included. That, my friends, is for covering up tattoos, or beauty marks, or and other imperfections. I will explain how you can cover a tattoo. So what you do is take the pencil, and outline and draw over the tattoo that you are covering. Next, apply a thin layer of Glamoflauge, and then set it with a pressed powder. You can repeat the steps as many times as you need to cover your tattoo, or blemish. I covered a tattoo and it took me about 3 times, since it was a black colored tribal tattoo. Not many drugstore bought concealers can do this! Especially cheap ones! So I was thrilled to have this in my kit. You could even use it for a contour cream if you needed to, since it is that dramatic of an effect. Pretty cool.

If you are in the market for a good concealer that has multiple uses too, then look no further! Glamoflauge is your answer!!

YAY!

Well til next time my pretties--

Kiss, Hug & Makeup!

XO

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally checking this stuff out! I have one of those GOIDERS right now that never comes to a head, becomes anything or goes away and is HUGE and bright red :( I love a good concealer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh I HATE those things! It's almost like it's an ingrown hair or something! EVIL lol Yeah this stuff realllly amazed me! If you try it, let me know what you think! I know you'll like it:)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete